Sydney
Cairns
Alaska
San Carlos
Largo
Blighty
Tønsberg
AEST
QLDT
GMT-0900
PST
EST
WET
CET

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Finally back on the blog!

Linnea now has extra teeth

Good God, has it really been that long?

Well a lot has happened in the last couple of months, so I won’t try and jam it all in one posting. I’ll just have to drip feed you all for a while whilst I catch up.

Yes, summer holidays are over and I would have been back in the blog saddle a lot earlier if it hadn’t been for the unnecessary excitement caused by a lightning strike a few days before I came back to work. My first day back, I was looking forward to easing my way into things after such an extended summer break and parental leave, but no, instead I get courses beginning the very next day and photo laboratory with 9 out of 12 PC’s in smoking ruins. This was just for starters…

In any case, it’s good to be able to complain about having a job in the first place after the extended drama that was my application and wait for confirmation. So I won’t whinge too much. Let’s just say I haven’t been living up to the public servant image for quite a few weeks with hardly a moment to spare. I’ll relive the details another day when I can look back at it and laugh.

Events that will be covered in upcoming blogs:

  • Ashley turns 44. Iccky. (
  • Linnea approaches 1 year
  • Rannveig returns to work (and lives to tell the tale)
  • The government in Norway gets the boot to be replaced by…more politicians

All this and so much more coming over the next few days! Make sure that you all check in every couple of days for the latest updates.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Parts of New Orleans May Reopen Soon
The city of New Orleans will begin to reopen this weekend, Mayor C. Ray Nagin announced on Thursday, the first step toward reversing the unprecedented evacuation and closure of a modern American city.
Mooie blog heb je hier. Ik heb interessante informatie over Trouwen, om te bekijken kijk hier naar Trouwen .