Sydney
Cairns
Alaska
San Carlos
Largo
Blighty
Tønsberg
AEST
QLDT
GMT-0900
PST
EST
WET
CET

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Dead blog day

Arrrgh! It’s just all too painful. I can’t cope with the stress. I’ll have to postpone the blog updates til tomorrow when I am more emotionally capable of handling everything. It is just non stop insanity here at work at the moment, so no time to craft a carefully thought out posting.

In the meantime, why don’t you take a look at this and think good thoughts? Oh, once again, don’t be easily offended.

1 comment:

Arnost said...

September 24th 2005. News of the moment SOUTH have won the premiership for the first time in 73 years.

I could not watch it live. Nic decided to tennis sub (for somebody who had tickets to the game Sheesh!) and I had Ellie and Locky to watch over, and Locky just had to watch Nic Junior.

Knowing the result, I watched the replay, drank a bottle of wine, and balled my eyes out.

I remember the days when a certain long haired capper thing in white shorts was the hero, (I went to a fair few of the games) I rememeber the day when Tony Locket nearly killed a Swan and then became the great Sydney hero losing in 96. I remember the calls of ROOOOOOOOS whenever a young backline player got his mits on the ball. I remember Paul Kelly as the gutsiest footballer of any code I have seen.

Go the SWANS!

I'll always remember today.

Oh yeah... I have to admit I did not watch all of the game. There was another critical game going on at the same time as the replay!

Wests won 20 - 12 over St George and they're in the League Grand Final. Wests have not won for over 30 years!

Go the MAGGIES! (OK Tigers - but they will always be the Magpies to me).

Love to all in Norway!

PS Ellie's now walking.