Sydney
Cairns
Alaska
San Carlos
Largo
Blighty
Tønsberg
AEST
QLDT
GMT-0900
PST
EST
WET
CET

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

It was not me, it was the others...

She can never find the Pride and Prejudice DVD when she needs it.
As I mentioned, she objects to my filing system and much prefers her own. She did, however from all the DVDs on the shelves, hand me my copy of 2001: A Space Odyssey, so she can't be completely wrong.

Hectic times at school at the moment, so not much of an entry today. I've got students crawling out of every hole and crack in the building bleating for me to help them. This is as nasty as it sounds. Assignments are due in this week, the photo journalists are getting their Photoshop training, the web-newspaper is getting a fresh section and 70 new articles on Thursday, on and on and on.

Thought for the day. A business that turns away its customers, willfully alienates those who keep them in business and do everything in their power to make sure that they throw away a potential windfall event plus resulting goodwill; it's great to be an NRL administrator!

No comments: