Sydney
Cairns
Alaska
San Carlos
Largo
Blighty
Tønsberg
AEST
QLDT
GMT-0900
PST
EST
WET
CET

Monday, September 19, 2005

The way we were strikes again

Who's that nancy boy to the right...oh...

Yikes. I thought I should be fair and subject myself to humiliation before I once again dive into the vaults for incriminating stuff on the rest of you. This was taken at my cousin Vicki's wedding along with me brudda Dennis and his at-that-time-girlfriend (who must remain nameless, cause Linda's hubby probably won't like it much...oops). Gimme a break OK? It was the 80's, I'd just been through a marriage breakup and I was trying new things. Dennis by contrast still looks quite dapper with a suit and tie. In fact this might be the ONLY picture in existence of Dennis with a suit and tie.

No comments: