Sydney
Cairns
Alaska
San Carlos
Largo
Blighty
Tønsberg
AEST
QLDT
GMT-0900
PST
EST
WET
CET

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The way we were pt. III

Not much changes, really...

Kimbo, mouthing off or yawning (possibly both) at Julefest 1992. A certain Mr Matthews was also present for those of you with long memories.

Nice best mans suit, Kim


Dolled up as my best man, April 1992. She's my best friend in the whole wide world, so she deserves to get two pictures, right? (*snigger*) Besides, I'm sure there are a few people in Cairns who wouldn't mind having a look at the pre-millenium Kim.
Special note to Kim (you others should not read this) Remember the Hawkesbury River water skiing trip? I wonder if I've got those nuuuuuudde pictures of a certain someone staggering out of the river in the middle of the night after a bunch of certain cretins stole all the girls clothing. Hmmmm. I was sure that I had them around here somewhere.. (just kidding. Honest. I didn't have the camera that night)

No comments: