Sydney
Cairns
Alaska
San Carlos
Largo
Blighty
Tønsberg
AEST
QLDT
GMT-0900
PST
EST
WET
CET

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

The way we were pt. IV

Back when we all still had necks

A double dose today. Pete Juchau is todays victim representing the southern hemisphere. Actually the years haven't been too rough on him seeing as he wasn't that pretty to begin with (more your rough, tough knockabout bloke, right Pete?) Anyway, Pete gets gentle treatment from me here in consideration for his noble behaviour at his bucks party weekend some years later where I did my fall down and roll the eyes into the back of my head routine some of you are familiar with. He made sure that no one took the opportunity to have a whizz on me while unconscious. Cheers mate!
Nice noggin palm, Kristina!

Representing the northern hemisphere and in bunad* no less, my brother in law Joe, Rannveigs sister Anne Kirsti and the kids (l to r) Peter, Kristina and Jacob. Taken on National day 17 May 1993.

*Norwegian national costumes for you heathens down south and across the Atlantic

No comments: