Sydney
Cairns
Alaska
San Carlos
Largo
Blighty
Tønsberg
AEST
QLDT
GMT-0900
PST
EST
WET
CET

Thursday, April 21, 2005

The way were were pt. V

...or three dumb monkeys as I call it

click on it to see a bigger (and uglier) image

This one was taken at symphony in the park, early 90's. No comment required guys.

I've been asked a couple of times about when Arnost is going to be properly represented in our growing rogues gallery. He's actually a problem because he hasn't changed much since he was 15. Those Khun genes are as strong as a cockroach's (as anyone who has had the spooky experience of meeting his charming but alarmingly similar looking siblings can testify). Be patient. I'll find something worth the wait!

1 comment:

Arnost said...

I haven't seen this picture for years! But I rememeber this picture so vividly that it's only just like yesterday that it happened.

The only thing is that I remember it being taken at Lady Macqurie's Chair rather than at the Domain...